Personal information collectionRandaris may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Randaris.
Using personal informationRandaris may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Randaris may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your dataRandaris will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Randaris will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other websitesThis website contains links to other websites.
Randaris is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to [email protected]